December 9, 2022

Report Public Irrigation Concerns

Heritage Park Walkway

In this time of drought, the Building & Public Works Department can use your help to identify sprinklers that need adjustment.

Please help by reporting any sprinklers or irrigation systems in public spaces (parks, medians, planters, etc.) that are malfunctioning by completing this form 24 hours a day or calling 707-421-7349. Please provide as much information as possible to help us locate the problem sprinkler.

If you see someone tampering with a City irrigation system, please call the Police Department at 707-421-7373.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Max. file size: 256 MB.

  • Contact Information (optional)

    If you are willing to be contacted by City employees regarding this irrigation concern, please complete the following section.

    Please note: The inability to locate a specific sprinkler due to insufficient information may impact the speed with which repairs can be made.